I have decided to take on a new project. A personal growth project. This is quite a unique project, but it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while.
For the next 2 years of my life, I have divided up different periods where I will learn new specific skills/knowledge. I do not plan on paying much money for this, however if the skill requires certain equipment or professional training, I will spend what is needed.
Here are my preliminary ideas (basically a list of things I want to learn/improve on/know by the time I am 22).
- Survival (camping/fire/navigation)
- Learn the banjo
- World geography (literally didn’t know what continant Morocco was in last week)
- General world history
- Politics (general..)
- No makeup/natural lifestyle
- Film (creating a short film)
- Growing own food (vegetable & herb gardening)
- Foreign film and music
- Fertility Awareness Method (method of natural birth control)
- Reading. (ALLLL the classics).
So in essence I will plan out timelines required to focus on each of these things (I’m sure I’ll think of more or realize some of these are totally ridiculous).
BUT ANYWHO. That is my plan. I’m not sure what to call this project, but it definitely needs a name. Let me know if you have any ideas.
I might make an entire page dedicated to writing about each of these endeavours. I’ll have a cool little blog to look back on for each of these strange adventures.
I’m going to devise a rough timeline/plan and post back here in a few days when i have things sorted out (in case anyway cares).
Talk soon- peace out.
– Dose of Delight